Underwear & Nightwear

Share us

Black And White Floral Print Night Dress

1010

Price: USD 4.00/piece
MOQ: 200 piece

Description

Soft and Stretchy Fabric: In lightweight which will keep you cool when wearing during sleep in summer.
Material: 100% cotton
Comfortable,skin-friendly and breathable
Size: S,M,L,XL
Short Sleeved, Round neck, knee-length for ease of movement.Elegance and comfortable nightdress.

Product Type: Night Shorts
Material: 100%Cotton
Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Colour: Customized Colour
Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ: 200pc
Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time 25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply Type OEM Service

women nightdress, ladies pyjama, women nightwear, ,

Read More

Next

Shirt Type Dotted Pyjama Shorts...

GG Exports Group

Manufacturer,Exporter,Supplier

Read More

Contact

Tel: +918082110291
Address:
107,anand ashram bldg, 2nd floor office no 56, r.g thandani marg, worli, Maharashtra, India, 400018

H5响应式定制设计
26种语言,SEO营销型网站


H5/响应式/营销型企业网站; 26种语言扩展;
覆盖: 英文、法语、德语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、俄语、阿拉伯语、波斯语、日语、韩语
了解更多