Underwear & Nightwear

Share us

100%cotton women Night Gown

1013

technicq: printed
port: nhava seva
Price: USD 5.00/piece
MOQ: 200 piece

Description

The figure-flattering length and pretty neckline lace fit you perfectly. Upgrade from your old t-shirts to a better nightgown.
Sleeveless Nightgown design in solid black feels comfy for warm spring nights
Figure flattering cut that ends just above the knee is light against your skin whilst you sleep
The simple slit on the side gives you freedom of movement
Lace detailing along neckline and arm opening is they ultimate luxury, yet soft to the touch

Product Type: Night gown
Material: 100%Cotton
Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Colour: Customized Colour
Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ: 200pc
Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time 25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply Type OEM Service

Read More

Previous

satin full lenght women nighty...

Next

cute printed pajamas sets...

GG Exports Group

Manufacturer,Exporter,Supplier

Read More

Contact

Tel: +918082110291
Address:
107,anand ashram bldg, 2nd floor office no 56, r.g thandani marg, worli, Maharashtra, India, 400018

H5响应式定制设计
26种语言,SEO营销型网站


H5/响应式/营销型企业网站; 26种语言扩展;
覆盖: 英文、法语、德语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、俄语、阿拉伯语、波斯语、日语、韩语
了解更多