Underwear & Nightwear

Share us

Shirt Type Dotted Pyjama Shorts

1011

technicq: printed
Price: USD 4.00/piece
MOQ: 250 piece

Description

Perfect for home and casual wear, this basic V-Neck T-Shirt in paradise pink gives a burst of life to your spring wardrobe.
Our comfortable-fit t-shirt flatters your curves and the short sleeve length is perfect for this season and year-round.
You'll love this basic Round-Neck T-Shirt with short sleeves, featuring a built-in bra
The T-shirt can be worn casually for daytime, or paired with Home wear pajama pants
Enjoy a burst of colour in fresh, summery paradise pink
As always, our leisure wear tops include a hidden pocketed bra that can hold your breast form in place

Product Type: Night Shorts
Material: 100%Cotton
Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Colour: Customized Colour
Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ: 200pc
Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time 25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply Type OEM Service

shirt design pyjamas, pajamas shorts, printed pajamas,

Read More

Previous

Black And White Floral Print Night Dress...

Next

satin full lenght women nighty...

GG Exports Group

Manufacturer,Exporter,Supplier

Read More

Contact

Tel: +918082110291
Address:
107,anand ashram bldg, 2nd floor office no 56, r.g thandani marg, worli, Maharashtra, India, 400018

H5响应式定制设计
26种语言,SEO营销型网站


H5/响应式/营销型企业网站; 26种语言扩展;
覆盖: 英文、法语、德语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、俄语、阿拉伯语、波斯语、日语、韩语
了解更多