Underwear & Nightwear

Share us

satin full lenght women nighty

1012

technicq: printed
port: nhava seva
Price: USD 5.00/piece
MOQ: 200 piece

Description

Nightdress, Smooth and Soft Summer Nightties for Women. These womens nightdress are great for women of all ages.
100% Polyester
Hand wash or machine washable
Get comfortable and look stylish and sexy with this sleeveless satin nightie. Great value, silky stain fabric gives you a luxurious and elegant feel.
Mesh design on sleeves, Breathable, keep cool in hot summer nights.
Beautiful and excellent fitting. Very comfortable to wear and comes in free size. Fancy designer Nightwear with lace/net work

Product Type: Satin Nighty
Material: Satin
Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Colour: Customized Colour
Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ: 200pc
Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time 25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply Type OEM Service

ladies satin nighty, satin nightwear, colourful nighty,

Read More

Previous

Shirt Type Dotted Pyjama Shorts...

Next

100%cotton women Night Gown...

GG Exports Group

Manufacturer,Exporter,Supplier

Read More

Contact

Tel: +918082110291
Address:
107,anand ashram bldg, 2nd floor office no 56, r.g thandani marg, worli, Maharashtra, India, 400018

H5响应式定制设计
26种语言,SEO营销型网站


H5/响应式/营销型企业网站; 26种语言扩展;
覆盖: 英文、法语、德语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、俄语、阿拉伯语、波斯语、日语、韩语
了解更多