Other Minerals & Metallurgy
3510 Medium Security Fence - More Economical than 358
Price: USD 500.00/
3510 Security Perimeter Fence - Finger-proof Aperture
3510 security welded mesh fence, although manufactured from 3 mm diameter steel wire instead of 4 mm as 358 security mesh, still has a lot of attributes of 358 mesh. The attributes include finger/toe-proof aperture, anti-climbing and hard to cut by conventional hand tools. 3 mm steel wire allows better visibility. What is more, 3510 security fence is more economical than358 fence. Available in GAW (Galvanized After Welding) or vinyl-coating in black or green color.
- Item: 3510 high security fence.
- Wire gauge: 10.
- Wire diameter: 3 mm.
- Spacing cross wire: 12.7 mm.
- Spacing vertical wire: 76.2 mm.
- Panel width: 2400 mm.
- Panel height: 1800 to 3600 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500 - 550 MPa.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated.
- Accessories: 40 × 6 mm flat bar clamp, galvanized M8 cup head bolts.
- Fencing top: barbed wire or razor wire.
- Post: RHS post or H post.
Features & benefits:
- Better visibility in any angle.
- Finger/toe proof aperture resist climbing.
- Weld strength is minimum of 75% of steel strength.
- Galvanization after welding for better rust-resistance.
- More economical cost than 358 or 338 security mesh.
- Shopping centers.
- University campuses.
- Car park buildings.
- Sports grounds.