Other Minerals & Metallurgy
358 High Security Fence - Anti-climbing Perimeter Solution
Price: USD 500.00/
358 High Security Perimeter Mesh Keep You Safe
Are you looking for an high security perimeter fencing for your property? 358 high security fence is the right solution. The mesh aperture of 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm fabricated by 4 mm diameter steel wire makes it extremely hard to cut by conventional hand tools. This finger-proof aperture ensures superior anti-climbing while maintaining a clear lever of sight through the horizontal aperture. Available in GAW (Galvanized After Welding) and vinyl-coated in black, green or custom color.
- Item: 358 high security fence.
- Wire gauge: 8.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm.
- Spacing cross wire: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm).
- Spacing vertical wire: 3 in. (76.2 mm).
- Panel width: 2400 mm.
- Panel height: 1800 to 3600 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500 - 550 MPa.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated.
- Accessories: 40 × 6 mm flat bar clamp, galvanized M8 cup head bolts.
- Fencing top: barbed wire or razor wire.
- Post: RHS post or H post.
- Applications: prison security, airports, electric substations, railway stabling yards, etc.
Features & benefits:
- Maximum security for perimeter fencing.
- 4 mm diameter steel wire hard to cut with common hand tools.
- Finger-proof mesh aperture ensuring anti-climb.
- Maintain a clear sight through horizontal aperture.
- Galvanized after welding for best rust resistance.
- Prison security fencing.
- Walkway security fencing.
- Airport security fencing.
- Hospital security fencing.
- Pedestrian bridge screens.
- Animal enclosure.